Dryer Vent Cleaning Service in Broward County
Are you interested in working with a professional dryer vent cleaning service? We supply all the equipment and skills necessary to tackle just about every type of job our clients have for us, no matter how big or small it is.
We’re committed to providing consistent reliable service in a timely and professional manner.
- Clothes take more and more time to dry – more than 35 to 40 minutes
- Clothes do not dry completely
- Clothes are unusually hot to the touch after the drying cycle
- The outside or top of the dryer is sweltering to the touch while walking
- The dryer vent hood flap does not open properly when you use the dryer
- No lint visible on the lint screen or excess lint on your clothes
- The laundry room becomes wetter than usual
A clothes dryer does not look scary or dangerous. Unfortunately, it is the cause of over 29,00 house fires every year totaling millions of dollars in damage. Regular cleaning and maintenance can protect your family and your investment in your home. When you use the dryer, lint builds up in the dryer vent reducing air flow and dryer efficiency. But most importantly, lint causes fires.
Problems that may arise from dirty dryer vents
A dirty dryer vent is not only a fire hazard, but it also traps and returns this excess heat inside your home.
Heat trapped in a dirty ventilation duct can also cause musty odors. It’s not just a question of unpleasant odors, because trapped heat and moisture can turn into mold, posing a serious health risk.
An uncleaned dryer vent can also allow carbon monoxide to enter the house and increase the risk of fire.
High Utility Bills
Like your air conditioner or heater, your dryer needs adequate ventilation to operate efficiently. When the dryer’s ventilation is full of lint, it traps excess heat in your home and prevents your dryer from drying your clothes. Your dryer already consumes a lot of energy and both problems result in higher costs on your utility bill.
How We Work
- We clean the back and lint filter area with the same powerful equipment that we use to clean air ducts.
- The hose and outside vent are cleaned and inspected for damage and blockages.
- We then reassemble everything and check for proper operation, and clean the workspace.